Visit the wonderful scenery and nature of Canada as we take a short, but sweet tour in our 4 days Vancouver Tour. Travel the cities of the land of Maple leaves, Snow capped mountains and bears.
DAY 01 Arriving at Vancouver
For Canada Domestic arrival: please meet at Claim belt # 3
For International Flight arrival:We will greet you at Visitor Centre.
Hotel: Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport or La Quinta Vancouver Airport or similar.
DAY 02 Victoria Island or Whistler
Option 1: Victoria One Day Tour ( Burtchart Garden Admission include) Depart for the Victoria Island by ferry and capture the spectacular scenery en route. Visit the world famous Butchart Gardens. After passing by Victoria’s historic Chinatown, Continue the tour at remarkable mile “0” landmark , British Columbia Legislative Buildings, and explore other significant heritage architectures surrounding the Inner Harbor. Return to Vancouver by ferry in late afternoon.
Option 2: Whistler One Day Tour (Gondola is excluded/optional) Along the Sea to Sky Highway ,we will pass by Horseshoe Bay. Shannon Falls and Squarnish in appr.3hours,we will arrive at Whistler North America’s Number one resort and the host of 2010 Olympic Winter Games. After a ride of the Whistler Mountain Gondola and Peak2Peak, you will have time to relax and shop at the mountain or in the village. You may also experience snowshoeing excitements for free. Hotel: Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport or La Quinta Vancouver Airport or similar.
DAY 03 Vancouver One Day City Tour
Discover the attractions of this vibrant city including the famous Stanley Park, Prospect Point , Lions Gate Bridge and Queen Elizabeth Park. Next, visit famous Robson shopping street in downtown, stroll along the historic Chinatown and Gastown, with a bonus mini ferry ride of the beautiful False Creek from English Bay to Granville Island (Admission incl.)
DAY 04 Vancouver – Hometown
Free day for shopping, visiting Friends and Family or dining at Nearby Asian Cuisines. Transfer to Vancouver airport afterward.
US$ 555 per person on Double Occupancy
US$ 375 3rd person (Triple Occupancy)
no extra bed
US$ 375 4th person (Quadruple Occupancy)
US$ 850 Single Occupancy
Triple and Quad prices are for three people or four people sharing one room with 2 beds respectively.REMARKS: Tour Fares is not valid during citywide convention and holidays.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- English/Mandarin-Speaking Tour Escort services
- Ground Transportation service via luxury coach as specified in itinerary
- Airport Transfer Services
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tourist Visa Fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Unspecified meal & beverage.
- Personal Expenses.
- International & Domestic Air-Tickets.
- International & Domestic Airport Tax.
- Optional visit or Admission fees besides the program below.
- Tour Guides and Driver’s tips total US$8 per person per day.
TERMS & CONDITIONS for US PACKAGES
- Itinerary & Hotel Accommodations are subject to change without notice.
- Airport meeting & transfer service is base on Seat In-Coach, provided maximum 1.5 hours after flight arrival.
- We are not responsible for immigration procedure delay. In such case, passengers will have to self check-in to hotel on their own expense.
- Cancellation within 15days prior to departure will remain 100% cancellation fee, or depends on the deadline given by the supplier/s.
- Surcharge will apply for arrival during major public holidays, such as Independence Day, Thanksgiving period, Christmas period, charges to be advised.
- No refund will be given for unused portion in this package.
- Transfers are free for passengers arriving and departing between 9AM – 9PM. For those arrives and depart at other times, surcharge of $150 will apply for 1 to 2 passengers and $25 for each additional person.
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 989 3861 * 899 1362 * 667 3445 * 687 5206
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)