Visit the third tallest hotel in the world. Check out our Affordable Dubai Tour Package from Manila Philippines. Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. See Bedouin Campsite, Abu Dhabi, Jebel Ali Port, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village and more! Experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes in Desert Safari.
DAY 01 MANILA – DUBAI
Depart Manila aboard your favourite airline and enjoy in-flight amenities, meals & entertainment. Arrival in Dubai & overnight in hotel (Standard check-in 14:00 PM)
DAY 02 HALF DAY OLD DUBAI + DESERT SAFARI (B/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed with a tour of Old Dubai by visiting the Dubai Museum, Deira Gold & Spice Souq & Jumeirah Mosque. In the afternoon, pick up for the Desert Safari with BBQ buffet dinner. Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 03 HALF DAY MODERN DUBAI – SHOPPING TOUR – DUBAI FOUNTAIN (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed with a tour of Modern Dubai City tour by visiting the Souq Madinat Jumeirah, photo stop at Jumeirah Beach & Atlantis the Palm. Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 04 HALF DAY ABU DHABI + FERRARI WORLD (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed with Abu Dhabi City Tour and visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Transfer to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Theme Park. At proper time, transfer back to hotel.
DAY 05 DEPARTURE MANILA (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Standard Check out time 12NN. Time free until transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
**End of Tour**
US$ 440.00 per person
** Rates based on a minimum of 2 passengers
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Lavender Hotel 3*
- Daily Breakfast inside hotel
- All tours & transfers mentioned on the above itinerary
- Admission tickets for the activities and excursions mentioned above itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottled Water Per Person during tours
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers are on Seat-In-Coach basis
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International Airfare & Taxes
- UAE Visa – US$ 130.00
- Tourism Dirhams (payable directly at hotel)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Optional Tours
- Alcoholic beverages in all meals
- Any services not mentioned above
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Dress Code – no transparent or see-through clothing, no short and skirts, no sleeveless shirts, no clothing with profanity, no tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear
- Visa Requirements – coloured scanned passport copy & 2 x 2 passport size picture
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 667 3445 * 687 5206 * 989 3861 * 899 1362
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)