Baler, Aurora is a province named after the lady-love and wife of President Manuel Quezon. The province itself is a one of the last frontiers of Central Luzon. With 70% forest cover and 328 kilometers of pure coast, it has gems yet to be discovered. Baler is the capitol town, and it’s famous for a historical siege and killer waves.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax|
|Php 31,905pax||Php 16,985/pax||Php 12,265/pax||Php 10,240/pax||Php 8,750/pax|
|6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax*|
|Php 7,705/pax||Php 7,215/pax||Php 6,795/pax||Php 6,165/pax||Php 5,970/pax|
- 3days / 2nights room accommodation at ALIYA SURF CAMP RESORT or Similar Resort
- Daily breakfast based on nights stay
- Use of non-rental facilities at Aliya Surf Camp Resort or Similar Resort
- AIRCON VAN transfer (metro Manila – Aurora – Metro Manila)
- BALER TOUR visit of Historical & Countryside tour (Banyan Tree)
- Visit Museo de Baler / Quezon park / Picture taking at Quezon’s Bronze statue / Baler Church / Aragon’s House
- Proceed to Ermita Hill (136 steps, chapels deck with view of Pacific Ocean, Baler Bay, Baler Town, Dimadimalangat islet) Baler falls, Surfing Lessons on pax account, Swim, Sunset Viewing, explore Sabang Beach, pasalubong/shopping center.
- Free service of tour coordinator from Manila and Service of a local tour guide
- Permits & entrance fees
- Service of a local tour guide during the tour
Rates are per person and not valid for super peak season.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 989 3861 * 899 1362 * 667 3445 * 687 5206
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)