Cebu is the gateway to around two-thirds of the Philippine archipelago. Superb destinations, low operating costs and excellent government administrative support favor the development of new destinations which are serviced from Cebu. There are opportunities for ocean and land recreation, transportation, marketing, and tourism-related developments such as mountain resorts, hotels and golf courses.
Another gem of the Visayas, Bohol is filled with countless historical exhibits, unique architecture and magnificent landmarks.Explore some of the best eco-destinations that offer comfortable accommodations in addition to exciting experiences.
Enjoy our affordable Cebu-Bohol Package Tour. Visit Magellan’s Cross, Fort San Pedro, Basilica Minor Sto. Niño, Cebu Heritage Monument, in Cebu and Blood Compact Site, Tarsier Conservation and more in Bohol.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
|P26, 020.00||P10, 750.00||P8,980.00||P8, 595.00|
CEBU CITY TOUR Magellan’s Cross, Basilica Minor Sto. Nino, Fort San Pedro, Cebu Heritage Monument, Yap Santiago Ancestral House, Fuente Osmena Circle, Capitol Building, Taoist Temple
BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR visit at Blood Compact Site, Baclayon Church, Python, Passby Mahogany Man-Made Forest in Bilar, Tarsier Conservation Area, Butterfly Garden, Chocolate Hills, Aproniana Gift shop
- Overnight aircon room accommodation at The Orchard Hotel – Cebu City or Similar Hotel
- Overnight aircon room accommodation at Bohol Sea Resort – Bohol Panglao or Similar Hotel
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch
- Roundtrip airport / pier transfer (MACTAN/ TAGBILARAN)
- One way ferry transfer
- CEBU CITY TOUR Magellan’s Cross, Basilica Minor Sto. Nino, Fort San Pedro, Cebu Heritage Monument, Yap Santiago Ancestral House, Fuente Osmena Circle, Capitol Building, Taoist Temple
- BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR visit at Blood Compact Site, Baclayon Church, Python, Passby Mahogany Man-Made Forest in Bilar, Tarsier Conservation Area, Butterfly Garden, Chocolate Hills, Aproniana Gift shop
- Aircon van transfer during tours
- All permits & entrance fees
NOTE: Rates are per PERSON and not valid for SUPER PEAK season dates.
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 667 3445 * 687 5206 * 989 3861 * 899 1362
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)