Home to massive limestone formations, and hundreds of plant and animal species, The Masungi Georeserve tour is dedicated to the conservation and appreciation of the area’s landscape. The tranquil rainforest, winding trails, and fresh air make for unique discovery trail experience.
WHAT IS MASUNGI GEORESERVE?
• Masungi Georeserve is a rustic ruck garden and conservation area in the rainforests of Baras, Rizal around 1.5 hours from Metro Manila. Its primary aim is to conserve 60-million-year-old limestone or karst formations and some 350 flora and fauna through geo-tourism and the UNESCO ‘geopark’ model.
• After twenty years of forest restoration and protection efforts, the georeserve opened its doors to socially responsible guests in December 2015 via the 3 to 4-hour “Discovery Trail” experience.
• Masungi Georeserve is developed by Blue Star Construction & Development Corporation and managed by Masungi Georeserve Foundation by virtue of a Joint Venture Agreement with DENR, as well as a stewardship agreement.
Masungi Georeserve with lunch & transfers – P 3,500.00 per pax
Dates: Oct 31 | Nov 30 | Dec 29, 2017
Rizal Cultural & Trek Tours with lunch & transfers – P 4,000.00 per pax
Dates: Oct 28 | Nov 04 | Nov 11, 2017
WHAT TO WEAR: Casual, lightweight & comfortable clothing, paired with non-slip closed shoes, is the required attire.
WHAT TO BRING: Only bring yourself! Your own water, towel, and clothes to change in after the hike may be convenient for some guests.
The wildlife in the area has called this place their home far before we reached it. The simple policies below make the georeserve enjoyable for everyone involved:
• No littering allowed.
• The park is strictly a non-smoking zone.
• Boisterous noise is not permitted.
• No picking up of flora, fauna, rock samples without permission from the park.
• Should you be fortunate to encounter wildlife, do not feed or touch the animals.
The management has the right and the responsibility to enforce the policies above and impose penalties, as needed.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 989 3861 * 899 1362 * 667 3445 * 687 5206
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)