Enjoy an affordable Korea Tour Package featuring Nami Island, visit Mt Seorak, Kimchi school (experience kimchi making), Everland Theme Park, Seoul, Gyeongbok Palace and more!
Spring in Korea
APR 05 AIRPORT CHECK-IN
Check in at NAIA airport for your flight to Seoul. Enjoy in flight amenities, meals & entertainment.
APR 06 ARRIVAL SEOUL – NAMI ISLAND – PETITE FRANCE (B/L/D)
Arrival Seoul International Airport. Meet our tour guide. Breakfast. Transfer to Nami Island by ferry and visit Winter Sonata’s shooting place. Lunch. Proceed to the Garden of the Morning Calm to visit the oldest private garden in Korea. The garden houses about 5,000 kinds of plants, including 300 varieties native to Baekdusan Mountain, known as the spiritual mountain to Korean people. Dinner. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
APR 07 EVERLAND THEME PARK (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Yongin & visit South Korea’s largest theme park – Everland! In the afternoon, visit the Hongdae Art & Fashion street where the Korean drama “Coffee Prince No 1” is filmed. Visit also the Trick Eye Museum that uses augmented reality (AR) and 3D painting techniques to create an entertaining and educational art museum where visitors are the center of each masterpiece. It also houses the Ice Museum where you can enjoy a variety of ice sculptures under fun themes such as Rudolf Slides, Santa Claus, Penguin, Igloo, Ice Castle, Vampires & others. Dinner. Transfer back to hotel.
APR 08 SEOUL CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Pass by the Blue House – the executive office and official residence of the President of the Republic of Korea. Visit Gyeongbok Palace the primary residence of the royal family in the Joseon Dynasty, where there is a Changing of the Guard Ceremony. nside the compound, visit the National Folk Museum to gain an understanding of how Koreans have lived from ancient times to today. Lunch with a visit at the ginseng center, cosmetic shop & amethyst showroom. Proceed to N Seoul Tower allows a tremendous view of Seoul from the observatory and this place will remind you the beauty of the city. Experience Hanbok wearing before transfer to Myeongdong street for shopping. Dinner. Transfer to hotel.
APR 09 DEPARTURE SEOUL (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Time free until check out. At proper time, transfer to the airport via Korean Food & Souvenir shop for your flight back to Manila.
- Single Supplement: US$ 170.00
- Child rate (Sharing bed with Adults)
- 20 – 24 passengers: US$ 898.00
- 15 – 19 passengers: US$ 928.00
- 10 – 14 passengers: US$ 988.00
- Applicable rate based on group size
- 20 – 24 passengers: US$ 1,088.00
- 15 – 19 passengers: US$ 1,128.00
- 10 – 14 passengers: US$ 1,088.00
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip Airfare on Economy Class
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Hotel Breakfast
- Full Board Meals
- Private Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing tours with entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
- Service of an English Speaking Guide
- Travel Insurance up to 75 years old
- All applicable airline taxes
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Application Form
- Original Passport (Valid & Expired)
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 2 pcs of recent passport size pictures white background
- COE with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Original Personal Bank Certificate must indicate account type, current balance, account opening date, average daily balance
- Original Bank Statement for the past 3 months
- ITR (original/photocopy)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract/ Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with a spouse
- Birth Certificate
For Self Employed:
- SEC or DTI Registration
- Business Permit
- Income Tax Return
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Photocopy of ID
- Affidavit of Support from Parents
- US$ 300.00 booking deposit is NON Refundable
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure.
- Full payment will be required upon approval of the visa.
- Supplement charge will be applied for Extension of travel.
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays in schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 667 3445 * 687 5206 * 989 3861 * 899 1362
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)