Travel and Experience a large variety of wildlife with our Affordable South Africa Tour from Manila Philippines. The world is divided into six floral kingdoms. All these kingdoms encompass several countries, and in some cases, several continents.
DAY 01 DEPARTURE MANILA
Check in at NAIA for a flight to Cape Town
DAY 02 ARRIVAL CAPE TOWN
Arrival Cape Town, transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
DAY 03 FULL DAY CAPE POINT & PENINSULA (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay, stopping at a Llandudno look-out point before continuing to Hout Bay, a quaint village and fishing harbour with magnificent mountain views and beach. From here, you will go through Chapman’s Peak, one of the world’s most breathtaking coastal drives to Cape Point and the Good Hope Nature Reserve, which has magnificent fynbos vegetation, birdlife, endemic antelope species and zebra, historic lighthouses and shipwrecks. In the afternoon, go on to historic Simon’s Town, with charming Victorian architecture, a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful Boulders Beach. Before you are transferred back to your accommodation, you will visit the well-known Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 04 MORNING CITY & TABLE MOUNTAIN (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel. The tour commences with a tour of Table Mountain (weather permitting; cable car fee not included). Enjoy panoramic views over the Mother City and the Atlantic Seaboard with Robben Island in the distance lying sleepily in Table Bay harbour. Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 05 CAPETOWN – JOHANNESBURG (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to airport for flight to Johannesburg. Arrival Johannesburg, meet & transfer to hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
DAY 06 PILASNESBURG NATIONAL PARK SAFARI (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Adjacent to Sun City is the beautiful Pilanesberg National Park – one of the largest in South Africa. The park covers an area of 55 000-hectares and its plains are rich and fertile as they were once part of a now extinct volcanic crater. Pilanesberg National Park is home to all of the Big Five and other large game including giraffe, hippo, zebra and crocodile, as well as an extreme diversity of birdlife (over 300 species have been recorded). Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 07 SOWETO TOUR & APARTHEID MUSEUM (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Soweto is a sprawling township, or more accurately a cluster of townships on the south-western flank of Johannesburg. The Apartheid Museum opened in 2001 and is acknowledged as the pre-eminent museum in the world dealing with 20th Century South Africa, at the heart of which is the apartheid story. Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 08 DEPARTURE JOHANNESBURG (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. At the proper time, transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 09 MANILA
Arrival Manila from your very memorable trip.
US$ 2,988.00 per person on twin-sharing
** minimum of 2 persons travelling together
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare via Singapore Airlines including all taxes
- One way Economy Airfare via South African Airways including all taxes
- Hotel Accommodations with daily hotel breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary (Seat In Coach)
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Visa fee & Processing Fee
- Tips to guides & drivers (payable on the spot)
- Travel Insurance – US$ 15.00
- Extra amenities in the hotel such as laundry, minibar, telephone etc
- Pilanesburg National Park Safari – Every Tues, Thurs & Sat
- Soweto Tour & Apartheid Museum – Every Tues, Wed, Thurs & Fri
- Completed, Signed form – 11 (DHA-84)
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Original Passports (New & Old)
- Original Personal Bank Certificate addressed to the embassy (Savings/Checking) & Bank Statement for the past 3 months – not older than 7 days from the time of application
- Employment Certificate with approve leave of absence & ITR – for employed
- Business Permits & ITR – for Self-employed
- Original covering letter signed by the applicant stating the name, passport number and duration of visit
- Student School Certificate & Photocopy of ID – for Students
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Contract
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 667 3445 * 687 5206 * 989 3861 * 899 1362
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)