Plan your visit to Tokyo, Japan in short time! Visit Meiji Shrine, Tokyo tower, Imperial Palace East Garden, Ginza and more! Have fun in our Affordable Tokyo Japan Tour.
DAY 01 ARRIVE TOKYO
Arrive at Narita / Tokyo (Haneda) International Airport. Transfer to the Hotel by airport bus (show a copy of the airport bus voucher at the airport bus counter at the arrival lobby) Check-in at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa. Free time at your own leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 TOKYO (B)
Breakfast inside hotel. Pick up from you hotel and proceed to a morning tour. Visit the Meiji Shrine, Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace East Graden. The tour disbandins in Ginza, where many leading fashion houses’ flagship stores are located in the area with the highest concentration of western shops in Tokyo. Back to hotel in your own. (Return service is not available). Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03 FREE TIME (B)
Breakfast at the hotel, whole day free at your own leisure. Optional tour is available:
A.) Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour – The legendary Mount Fuji, recently named one of the newest UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites, stands 12,388 feet tall (3,776 meters) and is Japan’s highest mountain.
B.)Nikko World Heritage Tour – The UNESCO World Heritage Site Shrines and Temples of Nikkō encompasses 103 buildings or structures and the natural setting around them. It is located in Nikkō, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan.
C.) 1 day Disney Ticket – Tokyo Disney Resort is a theme park and vacation resort located in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan, just east of Tokyo.
DAY 04 DEPART TOKYO
After check-out at the hotel, transfer to Narita / Tokyo (Haneda) International Airport for your flight back to Manila. (Seat Reservation for a return airport bus is necessary at the hotel by your own)
*END OF TOUR*
Adult – US$ 1,288.00
Child – US$ 1,188.00 * Child No Bed – 06 – 11 years old
** Minimum of 2 person travelling together
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip Economy airfare via Philippine Airlines
- Round trip airport transfers by Airport bus.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
- Seat in Coach Tour on the 2nd day
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Japan Tax $28.00
- Airport terminal fee US$ 12.00 or P 550.00
- Travel tax US$ 35.00 or P 1,620.00
- Visa assistance fee P 1,500.00
- Personal Expenses
- Optional visit besides the program below and others not mentioned
- Unspecified meals & beverages
- Tips to driver and guide
* Surcharge may apply for certain holiday, trade fair and/or weekend periods
- Original Passport valid for 6 months prior to departure (include old passport)
- 2 pieces 2 x 2 Colored picture white background
- Original Bank Certificate
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Marriage Contract
- Certificate of Employment with monthly or annual compensation and Approved Leave of Absence
FOR SELF EMPLOYED
- DTI Business Name Registration or SEC Registration Certificate
- School Certificate & Photocopy of School ID
- Affidavit of support executed by parents
- NSO Authenticated Birth and Marriage Certificate
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 989 3861 * 899 1362 * 667 3445 * 687 5206
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)