Konnichiwa! Travel to Japan and visit Osaka and Tokyo this year for a Nippon-tastic experience in this exciting tour package that is truly right for you! Visit the capital and enjoy sights, sounds and shopping in Akihabara, Shinjuku, and Asakusa. Visit Hakone and take a boat trip. Capture the awe and amazement of Mt. Fuji. Book your tour to Japan today!
MAR 17 DEPARTURE MANILA – ARRIVAL NARITA
Check-in NAIA International Airport. Arrival Narita International airport. Met by an English -speaking assistant at arrival lobby after immigration and customs formalities. Transfer by coach to the hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
MAR 18 TOKYO CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Met by English-speaking guide at hotel lobby. Leave the hotel for a full-day sightseeing tour of Tokyo by private bus. Visit the Asakusa Sensoji Temple – is a Buddhist temple located in Asakusa. One of Tokyo’s most colourful and popular temples. Ueno Park – home to Tokyo’s most famous cherry trees, art galleries, museums, temples, a zoo, street entertainers, the odd proselytizer, and more than the odd crow. ori District and Osaka Station City. Lunch. In the afternoon visit the Imperial Palace – located in the center of Tokyo, immersed in natural beauty by the surrounding trees, flowers and moats. Constructed on what was once the location of Edo Castle, the building is home to the Emperor of Japan. Tokyo Tower – a communications and observation tower. Dinner at a local restaurant before transfer to the hotel.
MAR 19 TOKYO – MT FUJI – HAKONE – TOKYO (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Met by English-speaking guide at hotel lobby. Leave the hotel and visit Mt Fuji 5th Station (if time permits). In case of bad weather, will visit Mt Fuji Visitor Center instead. Lunch. In the afternoon, visit Lake Ashi also referred to as Hakone Lake or Ashinoko Lake. Shopping at Gotemba Premium Outlets. Dinner (own account). Transfer back to hotel.
MAR 20 TOKYO – KYOTO – NARA – OSAKA (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Met by an English-speaking guide at the hotel lobby. *Heavy baggage is transported separately from the hotel in Tokyo to the hotel in Osaka by courier service with arriving on the same day. Transfer to Tokyo Station and board a bullet train (standard seats). Arrive Kyoto Station, met by an English-speaking guide. Lunch. Proceed with a visit to Nijo Castle – a flatland castle in Kyoto. Then depart for Nara to visit the Todai-ji Temple with a huge image of great Buddha, and Nara Deer Park – a public park. Dinner at a local restaurant before transfer to hotel for check-in.
MAR 21 OSAKA CASTLE – UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Met by English-speaking guide at hotel lobby. Leave hotel and visit the Osaka Castle (outside only) one of the most famous land mark and played a major role in the unification of Japan during the 16th century. Transfer to Universal Studios. Enjoy Universal Studios JapanJ. Lunch & Dinner at your own expense. Transfer back to hotel.
MAR 22 OSAKA – MANILA
Breakfast at the hotel. Met by an English-speaking guide at the lobby of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
** END OF TOUR **
10 – 14 passengers: US$ 2,888.00
15 – 19 passengers: US$ 2,788.00
20 – 24 passengers: US$ 2,688.00
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip Economy Airfare
- 5 nights Hotel Accommodations based on twin sharing
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, & 2 dinners
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Bullet train based on standard seats
- Private Coach Transfers as per itinerary
- Separate baggage transfer (1 piece per person) Tokyo – Osaka
- Service English speaking guide for transfers & sightseeing
- Admission fees as per itinerary
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airline Taxes: US$ 28.00
- Japan Taxes: US$ 32.00
- Airport Terminal Fee: US$ 11.00
- Philippine Travel Tax: US$ 31.00
- Visa Processing Fee: P 1,000.00
- Personal incidentals such as telephone calls, room service, laundry
- Meals other than those specified
- Drinks or Beverages during meals
- Optional Tours
- Gratuities for the guides, porters, restaurants and airport assistants
- Porterage in airport & hotels
- Original Passports valid for more than 6 months from date of travel
- Signed & Completed Application Form
- Two 2 x 2 picture with white background
- Original PSA Birth Certificate issued within one year from the time of filing
- Original Marriage Certificate issued within one year from the time of filing
- Original Bank Certificate addressed to the embassy
- Daily schedule/itinerary in Japan/Hotel Voucher
- Certificate of Employment stating position, tenure of service with gross annual income (For Employee)
- DTI Name Registration and or SEC Registration Certificate (For Self Employed)
- Copy of latest ITR
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 989 3861 * 899 1362 * 667 3445 * 687 5206
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)