Explore all you need to see in the United States of America from West to East in this amazing and comprehensive 12 day Western and Eastern Classic tour! Enjoy an Affordable US West & East Coast Tour Package from Manila.
DAY 01 HOMETOWN – LOS ANGELES
Our tour guide will meet you at the airport (baggage claim) area and transfer to hotel. Hotel: Holiday Inn Buena Park or similar.
DAY 02 DISNEYLAND
Full day visit to Disneyland. (Transfer by hotel shuttle) Hotel: Holiday Inn Buena Park or similar.
DAY 03 UNIVERSAL STUDIO & LOS ANGELES CITY TOUR
Full day visit to Universal Studio and Hollywood City Tour. Hotel: Holiday Inn Buena Park or similar.
DAY 04 LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS
Pick up from your hotel and join a seat-in-coach tour to Las Vegas – the gambling capital of the world Hotel: Imperial Palace or Riviera, Stratophere or Similar
DAY 05 LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON ( South Rim) – HOOVER DAM – LAS VEGAS
In the morning, start the tour by visiting the 7 Wonders of the World-the Grand Canyon via Hoover Dam. Back to Las Vegas in the evening. Hotel: Imperial Palace, Riviera, Stratophere or Similar
DAY 06 CHOCOLATE FACTORY – DESERT CACTUS GARDEN – FACTORY OULET – LOS ANGELES
Start the day with a tour to the Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. Depart for Los Angeles, we will stop at the Lenwood Factory Outlet where you can purcharse famous brands at the Lowest price possible. Hotel: Holiday Inn Buena Park or similar.
DAY 07 LOS ANGELES – NEW YORK CITY
Transfer to Los Angeles airport for your flight to New York City. Meet & transfer to hotel for check in. Hotel: Sheraton, Marriott, Radisson or similar.
DAY 08 NEW YORK CITY TOUR
In the morning, proceed to New York City Tour by visiting the Chinatown, Wall Street, Ground Zero , Intrepid Museum , Circle Line Cruise, United Nations building , Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Fifth Avenue and Empire State Building. Etc Hotel: Hyatt, Crowne Plaza or similar.
DAY 09 NEW YORK – PHILIDELPHIA – WASHINGTON D.C.
In the morning, start the tour with a walk along the historical cobblestone streets of Philadelphia Independence Mall State Park, where we’ll see the Liberty Bell, as well as Independence Hall and Congress Hall. Moving on to Washington D.C. to visit Capitol Hill and the White House, the National Air and Space Museum, and the stately white marble Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials. Next pay tribute to more modern heroes at the Vietnam and Korean War Veterans Memorials. Hotel: Hilton, Sheraton, Marriot or similar
DAY 10 WASHINGTON D.C. – HERSHEY’S – CORNING GLASS CENTER – NIAGARA FALLS
Morning depart Washington D.C. for Harrisburg, visiting “Hershey’s Chocolate World.” In the afternoon, we will visit the Corning Glass Center. Afterwards, head to Niagara Falls for a night view of the Falls. Hotel: Hyatt, Adam Mark or similar.
DAY 11 NIAGARA FALLS – BOSTON
In the morning, observe the Canadian Horseshoe Falls (US side), American Falls, Goat Island, and Bridal Veil Falls. Our tour will include a 20 Minute ride on a double-decker boat that takes you up close to Niagara Falls (The Maid of the Mist operates April – October only). In the afternoon, we will leave Niagara Falls and head to the historic town of Boston. Hotel: Sheraton, Crowne Plaza, or similar.
DAY 12 BOSTON – NEW YORK – HOMETOWN
TBoston City tour includes Campuses Harvard University and MIT, Boston Common, Trinity Church and the glass-covered John Hancock Tower and Quincy Market. Transfer to New York City Airport. (Please arrange flights after 7PM)
*End of Tour*
|Validity Dates||Twin||3rd Person (No extra Bed)||Single|
|April 2015 – March 2016||US$ 1,958||US$ 1,735||US$ 2,575|
Triple prices are for three people sharing one room with 2 beds respectively.
REMARKS: Tour Fares is not valid during citywide convention and holidays
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- 11-Night Hotel Accommodations
- English/Mandarin-Speaking Tour Escort services
- Ground Transportation service via luxury coach as specified in the itinerary
- Airport Transfer Services
- Admission fee to South Grand Canyon, Disneyland, Universal Studio.
- Air Ticket Los Angeles – New York (one way)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tourist Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Unspecified meal & beverage
- Personal Expenses
- International & Domestic Air-Tickets, otherwise stated in the program
- International & Domestic Airport Tax
- Optional visit besides the program below and others not mentioned
- Tipping to driver and guide
West Rim Grand Canyon – $90 net per person
Skywalk – $40 net per person
Las Vegas Night Tour – $30 net per person
Jubilee Show – $90 net per person
TERMS & CONDITIONS for US PACKAGES
- Itinerary & Hotel Accommodations are subject to change without notice.
- Airport meet & transfer service is base on Seat-In-Coach, provided maximum 02 hours after flight arrival.
- We are not responsible for immigration procedure delay. In such case, passengers will have to self-check-in to the hotel at their own expense.
- Tour Guides and Driver’s tips total US$8 per person per day.
- Cancellation within 15days prior to departure will remain 100% cancellation fee or depends on the deadline given by the supplier/s.
- A surcharge will apply for arrival during major public holidays, such as Independence Day, Thanksgiving period, Christmas period, charges to be advised.
- No refund will be given for unused portion in this package.
- Transfers are free for passengers arriving and departing between 9 AM – 9 PM. For those arrives and depart at other times, a surcharge of $150 will apply for 1 to 2 passengers and $25 for each additional person.
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
For reservations or more information about this tour, please contact us on any of the following:
(02) 989 3861 * 899 1362 * 667 3445 * 687 5206
0918 921-8850 (Smart) * 0917 871 3861 (Globe)
0922 833-4405 / 0922 833-4404 (Sun Cellular)