Samar and Leyte are the best destinations when traveling to Eastern Visayas, it is seperated by the San Juanico Bridge. Samar was the first island of the Philippines sighted by the Spanish expedition of Ferdinand Magellan on 16 March 1521 after having left the Mariana Islands. Leyte is most famous for its role in the reconquest of the Philippines in World War II.
ECO – BACKPACK (Land Arrangement only)
3 Days 2 Nights
TOUR COST PER PERSON:
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax|
- All Airport and Land transfers in Samar & Leyte
- Overnight accommodation in Samar (based on maximum 4 pax in one room)
- Overnight accommodation in Leyte (based on maximum 4 pax in one room)
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Sightseeing tour (St. Michael the Archangel Church and MacArthur landing Memorial National Park in Leyte)
- Wespal Ecolodge
- Sohoton Cave
- Cusina de Marabut & Marabut Organic Farm
- Sabang Daguitan Surf Camp
- Da-O Floating Restaurant
- San Jose Skim Board
- Services of local tour coordinator
NOTE: Rates are per PERSON and not valid for SUPER PEAK season dates.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
PIRKKO & TROYTOURS, INC., has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Pirkko & Troytours, Inc., its employees, or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.